Following our vision, ‘we care for better life’, the staff at NovaMed Pharmaceuticals consistently endeavors to fulfil quality requirements in order to meet the user’s need in terms of safety, efficacy, strength, reliability and durability. With accreditations of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and effective implementation of the Quality Management System, NovaMed ensures that excellence and quality are integrated into all aspects of our standard operations.
The Quality Process:
- The QC lab tests the required sample salt in the initial stages when it is received, along with the external certificate of analysis. Upon successful completion of testing, the QC Lab generates an internal certificate of analysis.
- After trial launch and stability testing of the given sample, a Manufacturing Order is issued by the Production Department after verification from Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
- The raw material received enters the dispensing stagewhere the Quality Assurance, Store Pharmacist, Dispenser and the Production Team members check and approve the raw material for production.
- The Quality Assurance team thoroughly and regularly inspects the production facility for environment control and cleaning of equipments and utensils. Only after go ahead from the Quality Assurance does the production process for a particular batch begins.
- The approved bulk is then sent to production and samples are extracted regularly at every step of the production by Quality Assurance representatives for quality testing.
- The manufactured products are again tested/approved by the Quality Assurance team and sent for packaging.
- Quality Assurance team monitors the packing process to ensure the quality of the product.
- After packaging, the Quality Assurance team then takes random samplesfrom the batch of finished goods to assure quality and approves it for dispatch.